Terms and Conditions
Our framing services are tried and tested, with hundreds of satisfied customers. However, the Buyer’s expectations must be realistic, even when considering having items professionally framed. The Company will treat your items with the utmost care when framing, but due to the nature of framing, small yet permanent and material changes to the items may occur. This is not considered to be damage and with the correct storage and placement of your framed item, should in no way cause any significant devaluation of your items.
The following points should be considered before having your items framed and the Company will not accept liability in any case for any of the following
- Fading and Bleaching; UV rays will fade and bleach the colour of fabric and photos (or other images) slowly over time. The framing process and construction does not in any way provide protection of the items framed from the sun or other strong light sources. For that reason and to minimise this effect, framed items should not be displayed in a location with strong or direct sunlight.
- The Company uses small safety pins to secure fabric into the frames. We DO NOT use tacks, staples or pins. Small safety pins are the best and least damaging of all the available options but small pin holes will be made in the garment to ensure it is securely fastened. Fixings are always discreet and hidden from view.
- If you ever remove your items from a frame take great care not to pull or tug the fabric to prevent making these holes larger or indeed stretching the fabric. The Company will not be held liable for any damages caused by removing items from frames. If in doubt, request professional help to unmount framed items.
- The Company may also use a selection of low-adhesive and non-adhesive framing tape, in rare instances (usually when the frame is exposed to high heat or damp) the tape may be difficult to remove from fabric. Patience and careful removal is key should you ever remove your items from the frame. If in doubt, request professional help to unmount framed items.
- The Company will not move or remove authenticity stickers or shirt numbers and reserves the right to refuse any requests to do so.
Framing Approval & Amends Policy
- We may at our discretion send you photos by electronic means to approve your framing service. This approval process is by no means guaranteed. This is intended so that you may notify us if the framing service has not been completed as per your order before we return it to you. Upon your approval of the photo of your framed memorabilia we will apply the perspex and ship the frame/s to you or prepare them for your collection. If we have not received a response from yourself in a timely manner (within 5 working days of sending the images) this will constitute approval and we reserve the right to return the framed goods to you at the earliest opportunity after this date. Should you require amends to the framing service after despatch to yourself you will be required to ship the goods back to us, pay an administration fee of £15 and any fees and charges applicable for amends as set out below.
- If we have not framed your items as per your order amends will be free of charge. With no administration charge.
- We may at our discretion allow you to make amends to the framing service after your items have been framed. Even if we have framed them as per your order. Should you wish to alter the framing specification you chose at the checkout or when making your order there will at our discretion be an administration fee of £15 applicable plus any fees and charges applicable as stated in our fees for amends as set out below.
- Amendment Fees:
£15 administration fee for each round of amends/re-framing
Framing service upgrades will be charged at the difference between the service you ordered and that which you now desire
£15 printing new plaque (where old plaque is printed as per your order)
£5 per photo for replacing photos
£10 new background or colour change
£30 add or remove sleeves on view within the frame
£10 border change
Please note the administration fee is to cover the costs of processing your new order and to take apart your existing frame before reframing your memorabilia. The fees described above are strictly per amendment made.
Delivery, Shipping and Collection Policy
- All items sent to the Company by the Buyer are sent strictly at the risk and cost of the Buyer. Until a member of staff, official representative or agent of the Company has signed for the items they remain in the care of the Buyer. We advise that you send any items to us on a tracked and/or recorded service with adequate insurance cover for their value.
- All delivery addresses for orders should be a mainland UK or ROI (Ireland) address and available to take delivery any weekday between 08.00 and 18.00 hours. Delivery for large and/or palletised goods will be to the entrance of the delivery property only. The Buyer (their agents, employees or representatives) may also be required to assist in unloading the Goods. The Buyer must ensure they have the facilities to take delivery of the Goods ordered.
- Goods are as standard sent/returned to the Buyer via the courier DHL or DX inclusive of £250 of insurance cover. The Buyer may pay extra for additional insurance cover up to a maximum of £1000 at the time of order. In the event of any claim for Goods lost or damaged in transit to the Buyer, a receipt for the items, professional valuation or other valid evidence is required as proof of the value for the purpose of validating the claim. All claims are handled and decided by DHL/DX and their loss adjusters and/or insurers, their decision on any relevant claim is final. The Company has no liability for the Goods once shipped and insured however, in the event of any claim we will work with the courier on the Buyer’s behalf in an attempt to obtain a satisfactory result.
- Orders requiring delivery to a non-mainland UK address or an address outside of the UK or ROI (Ireland) will incur a surcharge. Contact us for an international shipping quote prior to ordering.
- If delivery is attempted and our courier cannot complete the delivery for any reason they will contact the Buyer or leave a card so the Buyer can arrange redelivery or collection from a local depot. In the event delivery is attempted and missed twice a surcharge may be payable to arrange a further delivery attempt.
- Delivery shortages, missing or damaged items must be reported within 2 business days of the delivery date. Claims for shortages, missing or damaged items cannot be accepted after this time. Buyers must sign for items as damaged with the courier at the point of delivery if there is in any way damage to the packaging.
- Our turnaround time is typically 10-15 working days from receipt by the Company of the items to be framed. Bespoke framing services such as custom made, made to measure or special orders will involve us obtaining made to order parts from our suppliers meaning the turnaround time will be a minimum of 3 weeks. If delivery time is of the essence please contact us to confirm current lead times. Please note during Christmas and Bank Holiday periods, last posting dates and service disruptions may extend these lead times which is out of the control of the Company.
- All delivery dates or those quoted by staff are estimated and are no way guaranteed. Timed delivery slots are not available without arrangement and written agreement prior to order and may incur a surcharge.
- Deliveries may be made in several separate consignments with various couriers depending upon the most cost-effective and fastest method of sending goods as chosen by the Company.
10.Full payment must be made by the Buyer for the services provided by the Company goods are released for shipping or collection. Failure to do so will result in a delay in the return of goods to the Buyer. For orders made using Klarna, the first payment will be authorised upon the shipment/collection of goods.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any order with no warning or notification should these conditions not be met by the Buyer.
- 3 Day Rush & 4 Day Rush Services, The Company will endeavour to ship the Buyers framed Goods back to the buyer within 3 working days for “3 Day Rush” from the date that the Company is in receipt of the Buyers items to be framed. Working days are Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays and enforced closures. The Company shall not be liable for any delays beyond the 3-day target caused by the Buyer such as not sending the items to be framed in good time, poor packaging, failing to include the order number and specification within the package sent to the Company, slow communication or response to approval message. As well as any and all situations outside of the control of the Company. Conditions outside of the control of the Company include but are not limited to inclement weather, courier shut downs/strikes local Covid-19 lockdowns, or reduced services for any reason. If the Company, however is at fault in causing the delay we shall refund the difference in cost of delivery to the next service down. Your order confirmation will indicate the rush service SLA (number of days) if in any doubt.
- Unless otherwise agreed with the Shirt Framing Service in writing, local collection orders should be collected from our Poole Head Office at:
Unit 11, Morris Road
Nuffield Industrial Estate
Returns & Cancellation Policy
- Requests to cancel an order must be made in a timely manner before work has commenced on your item in order to receive a refund. In the case that a cancellation/refund is requested after we have commenced work fees for any work done will be deducted from the refund. The Buyer will be responsible for covering any fees for shipping back the item.
- All Goods are sold with a one year guarantee that covers against defects in materials and workmanship. This guarantee excludes accidental or malicious damage however caused. We reserve the right to settle any claims on the guarantee by repair or replacement of the faulty item. Any claims must be received within 12 months of receipt of the goods by the Buyer.
- Before returning any Goods to the Company the Buyer must contact the Company for returns authorisation by emailing email@example.com and requesting a return note.
- Upon the return of Goods suspected to be faulty if the inspection finds the fault is a result of misuse, vandalism, accidental damage, malicious damage, installation fault or other cause that cannot be reasonably considered to be an inherent fault of the Goods of workmanship, then a charge will be made for this inspection and the return request will be refused. The company reserves the right to require payment of this charge prior to returning the Goods to the Buyer. At the discretion of the Company, we may also provide a quote to repair the fault. The Buyer will also be liable for any and all shipping costs of the Goods unless the item is found to be faulty whereby the Company shall cover the return shipping costs. All decisions by the Company are final.
- The Company may also opt not to have the Goods returned and to attempt to resolve the issue in some other way.
- The Company reserves the right to require the Buyer to return the Goods to any UK postal address other than that of the main trading address of the Company.
- The Buyer may return Goods that are not custom made, made to measure or special order for any reason within 14 days from the date of delivery / collection provided that ALL the following conditions are satisfied:
a. Goods will only be accepted if they are in brand new, unused condition fit for immediate resale;
b. Packaged items will only be accepted if the package remains unbroken and in reasonable condition, and
c. The Buyer obtains return authorisation and supplies the returns note and proof of purchase with the returned Goods in the same delivery.
- At the discretion of the Company where Goods are accepted for return which are not in accordance with all these conditions set out above and they are found not to be faulty:
a. In every case a restocking charge will be made; and
b. The risk and cost of returning the Goods shall be at the Buyer’s cost.
- Where Goods are returned not in accordance with these conditions or damaged whilst in your possession the Company shall not be obliged to accept the return of those Goods. In such circumstances, we will notify the Buyer that the Goods are available for re-collection or re-delivery for which the Buyer shall be liable for any reasonable delivery charges incurred.
- The Company will examine the returned Goods and will process any refund to the Buyer usually within 3-5 working days but in any case no later than within 30 days. Unless otherwise notified by the Company the price of the Goods will be refunded only and less any applicable restocking, administration, delivery and/or collection charges.
- The Company is VAT registered. A VAT invoice may be requested from the Company.
We encourage users to establish hypertext links to this website. However, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an antivirus program on all material downloaded from the internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur while using material derived from this website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless prior permission has been granted, please contact us to obtain permission
- This website also contains material which is owned by or licensed to others All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the Shirt Framing Service Limited, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
User & Buyer Supplied Image (User Content) Policy
- Image data sent by the User and/or Buyer to the Company will be stored on our web server, cloud storage and/or our local hard drive for the sole purpose of completing your order. All digitally transferred images will normally be deleted from our server and/or local hard drives 60-90 days after the order date. Images digitally transferred by emails may be stored for up to 12 months. The Company will have no liability for unauthorised access to your transmissions by third parties.
- Images and other material uploaded, posted, contributed, distributed, communicated, transmitted or linked-to by a User and/or a Buyer, through, to or in connection with the Company is treated as “User Content” for the purposes of these Terms.
- Users and/or Buyers may not infringe anyone’s copyright and/or registered trademarks; in particular, you must ensure that you either own the copyright to any User Content that you upload, email or otherwise transmit to the Company or that you are fully licensed by the copyright owner to upload the User Content and to make any subsequent use of it (such as by including the User Content in any Goods ordered from the Company).
- Users and/or Buyers MUST NOT upload, post, contribute, distribute, communicate, transmit or link-to any computer virus, macro virus, Trojan horse, worm, or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt, or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or to surreptitiously intercept, access without authority, or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- User Content MUST NOT contravene any applicable law (including, without limitation, any criminal law) or regulation. Nor may User Content include anything that is false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, abusive, threatening or defamatory, or that might cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person.