Single Event Medal Framing
The single medal event framing service allows you to capture the memories of any important event you have complete from a Tough Mudder to Iron Man to Charity Cycle. The 3D effect frame displays your bib number with the medal at a professional standard and includes a personalised plaque and a photo of your choice.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any particular requirements regarding this style.
How does the order process work?
Our framing and shipping process works as follows:
- Select and purchase the single medal and bib framing service and we will send you an order confirmation email. In the email we ask for some extra information which isn’t collected online. The order confirmation email will outline the next steps too.
- Simply then send the memorabilia to be framed to us. You will need to send the package to us on a signed for, tracked or recorded postage service with adequate insurance. This ensures deliveries can be tracked through the postal service. It is also very important to include your order reference number and/or name in the parcel with your memorabilia.
- Once we have received your memorabilia we will professionally frame it. And then send you photos to confirm we have framed the items to your satisfaction. We then await your approval before we ship the framed memorabilia back to you.
- We specially pack your frame in our custom made boxes and send it back to you on a next day delivery service through DHL. This is insured and deliveries will be between 8am and 6pm. DHL will email or text you a tracking number upon despatch.
- The typical lead time for a single medal and bib framing service is typically 10-12 working days. Subject to our terms and conditions. This lead time can be expedited with the addition of our 3 & 4 day rush services. Available to purchase at the basket and strictly subject to availability.
If you have any further questions regarding please feel free to get in touch through our Contact page.