Our drum skin and drum stick framing service Is the perfect way to display precious and rare music memorabilia. Designed to house a drum skin and complimentary drum stick in a single frame. With a selection of colour options to personalise your frame. And the frame is manufactured from thick 38mm MDF moulding. So the frame is built to last and looks great on any wall.
A fantastic and unique gift for a music aficionado, retiring musician or super fan!
No glue of any kind is used in mounting your drum skin or drum stick however we do use low tack non-residue framing tape to ensure the memorabilia stays firmly in place for years to come.
The drum skin and drum stick framing design itself comes with various mount colour choices to compliment your music memorabilia.
You also have the option of a personalised plaque where you can include your bespoke message to add that extra special touch.
How does the drum skin framing order process work?
Our music memorabilia framing and shipping process works as follows:
- Select and purchase the framing service of your choice online. The site will automatically send you an order confirmation email. And in the email we ask for some extra information which isn’t collected during the online order process. The order confirmation email will outline the next steps too so please read it carefully.
- Simply then send the memorabilia to be framed to us as detailed in the order confirmation email. You should send the package to us on a signed for, tracked or recorded postage service with adequate insurance. This ensures deliveries can be tracked through the postal service. It is also very important to include within the parcel your order reference number and/or name with your memorabilia.
- When we have received your memorabilia we will confirm receipt by email. It then goes in the queue for framing. We may also need to contact you to confirm any other order details at this stage.
- Once we have professionally framed your memorabilia we will send you photos. This is for you to confirm that we have framed the items to your satisfaction. We will await your approval before we ship the framed memorabilia back to you. The perspex will not be fitted to the frame at the stage you receive photos, this is done after approval so we can make amends if necessary.
- After we have you approval we will carefully pack your framed memorabilia in our custom made boxes. It is then sent back to you on a next day delivery service through DHL. This is insured and deliveries will be between 8am and 6pm. If we have your contact details DHL will email or text you a tracking number upon despatch.
- The typical lead time for the drum skin and drum stick framing service is 10-12 working days. Subject to our usual terms and conditions. This lead time can be expedited with the purchase of our 3 & 4 day rush services. Available to add to your order in the basket (found as a shipping upgrade). The rush service is strictly subject to availability. At peak periods we may have to remove this option.
If you have any further questions regarding please feel free to get in touch through our Contact page